The best sunscreen we have ever tried. 100% natural, mineral sunscreen with zinc and titanium based SPF, boosted by potent photo-protective and antioxidant-rich organic botanicals. With 70% certified organic ingredients. (The other 30% are minerals, which can not be organic, because they are not plant-based.) With an ultra-concentrated, gentle, moisturizing formula, which rubs in completely, stays put in wind, water, snow, and sweat, and lasts for an extra long time.
With light botanicals, like jojoba and apricot that hydrate and nourish, and potent antioxidants, like green tea and raspberry seed, which help scavenge radicals and repair damaged cells. Minerals provide broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection. Soothing extracts, like chamomile, help comfort skin.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8.5%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%
Ingredients: Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Safflower Oil, Beeswax, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Alumina (natural mineral), Stearic Acid (natural fatty acid), Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sunflower Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract, Raspberry Seed Oil, Natural Green Tea Fragrance.
No Parabens, Phthalates, BPA, PABA, Oxybenzone, Octisalate, Homosalate, Octinoxate, Retinyl Palmitate, sulfates, or petroleum based products.
Coral reef & ocean safe.
Made in the USA.
Choose from Solar to Polar Ultra 40 SPF or Certified Hypoallergenic Solar to Polar Baby 42 SPF.